Operator of the online shop and applicability of these General Terms and Conditions
- This online shop is operated directly by Carousel Kids HandeslgmbH, Spiegelgasse 15, A-1010 Vienna. The Carrousel Kids HandelsgmbH is registered in Austria at the National Court Register of the Commercial Court of Vienna (FN399555g).
- Without the agreement of the client to these Terms and Conditions is a purchase not possible.
- We sell our products exclusively to consumers and only in commercial quantities. All information about products and prices to "www.carrousel-kids.com" are not-binding and without obligation.
Conclusion of contract
- You are bound by your order once you have clicked the ”Submit order” button at the end of the ordering process.
- After you have placed your order we shall send you an automated order confirmation to your e-mail address. The order confirmation will inform the buyer only on receipt of his order. A purchase agreement is thereby not concluded.
- We explicitly reserve the right not to accept your order, or to cancel the purchase agreement after the automated order confirmation. The purchase agreement will only be concluded with the shippment of the ordered items and a separate confirmation of that.
- A minimum delivery value does not exist.
Availability and delivery time of goods
- If you order multiple items and certain items are no longer available we unfortunately cannot completely fulfill your order. In such a case, we reserve the right to choose whether to complete part of the order or to reject it in full. We will notify you of this immediately by e-mail.
- If the goods you have ordered are available, the time until delivery to the address you provided is about 2-15 business days after receipt of your order in the normal course of business. For orders on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, this delivery period begins on the following business day. You will find a more detailed version to the delivery time in the column of "Shipping and prices"
- The delivery is made Worldwide by Austrian Mail or UPS.
- Shipping costs will be added per order. The exact amount for the Shipping costs depend on the country where your order should be sent. Full details about our shipping costs for each country , you’ll find in the column of "Shipping and prices"
- For Austrian and European Union customers the indicated prices are inclusive the Austrian statutory value added tax of currently 20%. The tax amount is of course disclosed on your invoice. Orders delivered within the EU are not subject to customs duties and import taxes.
- For deliveries to foreign countries outside of the EU, the Austrian statutory value added tax does not apply. Please note for deliveries outside the EU additional customs duties, taxes and fees may be incurred, which shall be borne by the buyer in the full amount. We have no control on the customs fees or any other fees that may be incurred in your country. Therefore if you have any doubt about these fees we recommend contacting your local customs office.
- You can choose from different ways of paying:
- Payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard and American Express)
- Payment by bank transfer: when selecting the payment type „Prepayment“, you`ll get a separate e-mail with our bank account details.
- Payment by PayPal
- Please note that you may be subject to additional charges for transfers, account processing, etc. due to the agreements you have concluded with your credit institutions or other institutions.
- We reserve the right to limit or expand the use of the above ways of paying to the use of one or more payment methods in a case-by-case basis.
Retention of title
The delivered goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price and all associated costs and expenses. If all or part of the payment is delayed, we are entitled to assert our rights to retention of title.
Warranty and damages
- It sall apply the statutory warranty provisions. All information about the items are specifications and no guarantees.
- We shall only be liable for intentional or grossly negligent actions by us, our agents and/or legal representatives. Liability for slight negligence is excluded. This limitation of liability does not apply if the main obligations of the contract are violated by us, our agents and / or legal representatives This exlusion does not apply for the breach of contractual core duties by Carrousel Kids, its auxiliary persons or legal agents. Contractual core duties abstractly are such duties whose accomplishment enables proper fulfilment of the contract in the first place and whose fulfilment a contractual party regularly may rely on.Liability pursuant to the Austrian Product Liability Act and other mandatory legal stipulations remains unaffected. The liability of Carrousel Kids is unlimited for damages arising out of death, injury to body or health based on a breach conducted by a legal representative or designated agent of Carrousel Kids.
- Claims based on the Produkthaftungsgesetz (Product Liability Act) remain unaffected.
Copyright and trademark
The website we operate and its content, especially texts, photos, images, graphics, prints, textile designs, films, presentations, sounds, illustrations, and software, as well as all trademark and/or design patents are all protected from unauthorised use by industrial property rights, especially copyrights, naming and image rights, trademarks and/or registered or unregistered design patents. Every use aside from the selection and purchase of an item requires our prior written consent or, if we do not possess the rights in question, the prior written consent of the right holder.
Substantive Austrian law applies to the exclusion of the conflict of law rules of international private law and to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
Right of withdrawal
Effects of withdrawal
Effects of partial withdrawal
Clearance sale products